Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein By Optimum Nutrition
- Filled with 24 grams of good protein
- Ultra-filtered whey concentrates
- Whey protein isolates
- Great mixability even with a spoon!
- Lactase and Aminogens for better digestion
About this Brand
Optimum Nutrition is a premium sports supplement brand that has remained the top choice of consumers for the past 30 years. The brand extends its reach in more than 90 countries to reach all fitness enthusiasts and gym trainers for better results. All products like Gold Standard Whey Protein by Optimum Nutrition are certified and manufactured in controlled facilities fulfilling all requirements of hygiene and cutting the edge technology.
Chocolate, Cookies, Double Rich Chocolate, ROCKY ROAD, Strawberry, Vanilla
10lbs, 2lbs, 5lbs
The Whey Protein Isolates, or WPIs, are the cleanest types of proteins with near to zero carbohydrates and lactose. The Gold Standard Whey Protein by Optimum Nutrition uses this unadulterated protein and combines it with ultra-filtered Whey Protein Concentrates to give the best protein around. With 24 grams of protein in every scoop, you are bound to come back for more.
Gold Standard Whey ensures quick muscle recovery after a workout. It repairs muscle damage bound to happen during heavy weight lifting or exercise for extended hours. As a post-workout supplement, it ensures muscle growth too. When taken with a healthy and balanced diet, Gold Standard Whey adds to overall lean muscle growth and aids in healthy weight reduction.
Direction of Use
Direction of Use
- Mix 1 scoop of Gold Standard Whey to 6 – 8 oz. of water. For instant texture, Mix with a spoon or shake in a shaker cup.
- Milkshake: replace water with skimmed milk. Blend in a blender for a thick frothy flavored shake.
- Smoothie: toss in some fruits and ice along with milk. Blend well and sprinkle some Gold Standard Whey on top for a premium taste experience.
- It is best for post-workout use to provide instant energy and muscle repair proteins.
- Not recommended for people below 18 years of age
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contains lactose that may be undesirable for people with lactose intolerance. See label before use or consult with your physician
- Store in a cool, humid free place