Insane Labz whey protein
- Great taste, great results
- Best for muscle build and repair
- Enhances lean muscle growth
- Safe to use
- Free from banned ingredients
- WADA approved
About this Brand
Insane Labz takes pride in its products and its returning customers, dubbed as Asylum Faithful. Insane Labz whey protein and all other products are among the most positively reviewed ones. Their cGMP facility is highly equipped with the best manufacturing standards.
Proteins are of immense importance in building and maintaining body tissues and organs. They are crucial for synthesizing muscle tissues and repairing any wear and tear. Purer the protein, the better the results. This is why Insane Labz brings its premium protein formulated with BCAA and proteins to provide a power-packed dose of the best proteins. A serving of Insane Whey after a workout provides 25 grams of premium protein to promote lean mass growth and recovery to make sure there is no gap in your insane workout. Insane Labz vouches for the amazing consistency of its product and tasty flavors. Being WADA-approved adds to the reliability of Insane Whey.
With the perfect mix of Whey concentrates and isolates, Insane Whey is equally beneficial when taken before or after a workout or any time in between. This convenience of use makes Insane Whey the first choice of beginner and veteran bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts.
Direction of Use
Direction of Use
- Insane Whey can be taken at any time of the day. Before or after a workout, as a shake or snack, or as a meal starter, Insane Whey offers insanely diverse use.
- Add 1 scoop of Insane Whey to 12 – 14 oz. of cold water.
- Insane Juice: mix 1 scoop of Insane Whey to 12 – 14 oz. of coconut water for a healthy fruity experience
- Milkshake: add almond milk instead of water or coconut water. Blend in a blender and enjoy a protein-packed shake
- Fruity Smoothie: toss in your favorite fruits or vegetables to the shake for a super drink.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Not suitable for children
- Read ingredients thoroughly before use to identify any allergens