Insane Labz Psychotic Black
- Free from sugars, carbs or calories
- Lesser caffeine than the Red variant
- Contains Tyrosine
- Contains beta-alanine
- Ampiberry for amped results
About this Brand
Insane Labz lives up to its name by providing insanely effective and power-packed sports supplements to its consumers. The brand has been manufacturing quality products for the past several decades and pushes its boundaries every day to reach the apex of perfection. Even when they are there, the brand’s insane motivation keeps it going and innovating. The Insane Labz Psychotic Black line is proof of the brand’s innovation with variants for madder power.
Insanity with a conscience is not madness: it’s passion. This is what Psychotic Black by Insane Labz is. The product is fully focused on its aim of delivering unprecedented energy and focus to its users but with formulations mild enough to be handled efficiently by the body.
Unlike its variant, the Psychotic Red, Psychotic Black has milder quantities of caffeine to stimulate energy while maintaining usability by a wide number of users. In addition, it has the legendary beta-alanine, the signature ingredient of pre-workouts, known to enhance endurance and muscle stamina, especially during strenuous exercises. Psychotic Black contains berry extracts which not only provide beneficial results in itself but also amplify the results of other ingredients.
Psychotic Black is available at NutroJenix retail and online store. Shop now for market competitive prices and authentic products.
Direction of Use
Direction of Use
Add 1 scoop of Psychotic Black to 8 – 10 oz. of water. Take the supplement 20 – 30 minutes prior to workout session. Do not exceed the recommended dose in a 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Do not use this product at least 4 hours before bedtime
- Recommended only for healthy individuals of 18 years or above
- Do not take any other forms of caffeine while using this product to prevent caffeine overdose
- Caffeine overdose may result in tremors, difficulty calming down, and increased heart rate
- Keep out of reach of children