Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout
- A massive 320mg. of caffeine
- Contains Citrulline malate
- Has Beta-alanine and Taurine
- Contains Agmatine sulfate
- Full of power-boosting ingredients
About this Brand
With countless brands and products in the market, almost all delivering the same promise, it gets tough to pick the best one. This is where RedCon1 comes to the rescue. RedCon1 manufactures products that deliver the best of everything. The brand offers quality nutrition developed under qualified teams and in quality manufacturing facilities. When everyone has the same product, it comes down to how’s and where’s, and that is where RedCon 1 excels.
RedCon1’s Total War is totally at war with lethargy and laziness to pull you towards the gym for an energy-filled workout session. Total War is packed with natural energy-boosting compounds to give a burst of motivation and focus much needed to fulfil one’s training goal. The 320mg of caffeine is like a refreshing mug of coffee needed to make it through the day without losing vigor and attention.
Redcon1 Total War contains Citrulline malate that boosts nitric oxide levels in the body. Nitric oxide acts as a “pump” to increase blood supply to the vessels, which in turn helps in a better workout. More blood supply means more oxygen to the muscles and body, and better performance in the gym. Agmatine sulfate has a similar function and provides additional focus. Beta-alanine and taurine are both renowned for their muscle endurance, much-needed support to train harder and longer.
In a nutshell, Redcon1 Total War and its composition definitely seem to have been made after great research and technology. This is why the product delivers the desired results. NutroJenix is always on the lookout for effective products to satisfy the needs of its customers. NutroJenix has RedCon1’s Total War available at the best price to give the best outcomes along with the best shopping experience
Directions for Use
Initially to check energy threshold, begin with adding a half scoop to 4 – 6 oz. of water and take half an hour before workout. Once the levels are checked and adjusted, take 1 scoop in 4 – 6 oz. of water.
Do not exceed 1 scoop of Total War in a day.
- Consult with your healthcare provider before taking this supplement
- Recommended only for healthy individuals of 18 years or above
- Do not use this product if you have any pre-existing medical condition such as high or low blood pressure, stroke, heart disease, liver or kidney disease, seizure, thyroid disease, psychiatric disease or diabetes.
- Do not use this product if you are on any medications
- Do not use this supplement if pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children